Monday, February 20, 2006

Tag Of 4

Assalamualaikum...
Alamak!! Aku kena tag rupanya...First time kena tag oleh Sham. Hmm...mujur aku kat umah.. so, boleh laa mengisi masa lapang menjawab "Tag Of 4" nie..
Four jobs:
1. EPF Staff
2. Was a PKS (Pekerja Khidmat Singkat) at MOE (Ministry of Education)
3. Was a clerk at a small Cyber Cafe in Taman Bukit Angkasa
4. Was a sales assistant at Cosway Stokist
Four Movies that I like :
1. Harry Potter series...The Philosopher's Stone...The Chamber Of Secret... The Prisoner Of Azkaban...The Goblet Of Fire...siap ada CD original lagi tu...kat wayang tgk gakss..
2. Legally Blonde...Legally Blonde 2.... so cute lawyer...and so bright too...
3. Mighty Ducks series... what a nice ice-hockey games...
4. Lizzie McGuire The Movie... the final song is my favorite... "This is What Dreams Are Made Of"
....banyak lagi sebenarnya favourite movies nie...tapi dah jarang tonton...
Four Places I've lived :
1. Shah Alam (hometown)
2. Sekolah Menengah Sains Muar (1995 - 1996)
3. UUM (1998 - 2001)
4. Bangsar Utama (2001 - 2002)
...then I'm back at my hometown until now even I've married...
Four Favourite TV Series :
1. Initial D... the cartoon series are soooo good... the sound of the engine... wow!!it thrills me..
2. Charmed... the lovely witches...Halliwell sisters....
3. CSI....CSI, CSI New York...CSI Miami..
4. Desperate Housewives
Four Places I've Been On Vacation :
1. Cameron Highlands
2. Kuching, Sarawak (sambil masuk games sambil melancong)
3. Malacca
4. NA...jarang pi vacation sebenarnya...
The 4 blogs I visit daily :
2. Mya
3. Sham
Four of my Favourite foods :
1. Keropok lekor
2. Murtabak Mengkasar...special from Pekan, Pahang
3. Yong Tau Fu
4. My mom's cooking...best tak terkata...
Four Places I'd rather be :
1. New Zealand...from small I wish to go here...don't know why
2. Pekan, Pahang...my husband's hometown...very calm place
3. Japan...the most highest technologies...
4. Shah Alam..my home sweet home..
Four albums i can't live w/o :
None...I've never had any favourite albums...
Four vehicles i own :
None... can't afford yet...
Four of you, please carry on these virus ok! You've been TAG!!!
1. Mya
2. Tipah
3. Vizier
4. tak tau nak tag saper lagi sorang nie..sebab tak tau saper blogger yg jengah blog aku nie...