Friday, July 06, 2007

Tagged!! - for charity!!

Assalamualaikum everybody...


I tagged myself after reading
Mr. Idham's blog. After found his blog, I'm so thrilled to give him this support and hope you guys out there will join me to support this too.... It's quite challenging to finish this meme....take me quite some time to think of making it nice and interesting...


Okey, here is the rule. If you are tagged or tagged yourself like me, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many person as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message,
"By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage".


Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry.


The meme is about completing at least seventeen (or all of it) out of the following twenty seven sentences........ *These can be copied and pasted to your entry*



1. A person is only as good as
doing what he/she said... (kira cakap serupa bikin ler...hehehe)

2. Friendship is always
a wonderful treasure to be kept and memorized.

3. To love is to be loved by the beloved ones. (aku sayang kau kerna kau pun sayang kat aku (",)
)

4. Money makes me feel vulnerable.

5. I miss
reading all the books I've bought as my collections without being disturbed.

6. My way of saying I care is by
concerning about everyone around me.

7. I try to spread love and happiness by
smiling, comforting others and care them as my own
family.

8. Pick the flowers when
I felt a bit down to earth.

9. To love someone is to
make him/her happy just by being there to see, to listen and to be silent. (Dok dediam...jangan nenakal...senyum sokmo...)

10. Beauty is
feeling good from deep inside without any hesitation.

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was
changing elective subject in 'Kemahiran Hidup' from the ERT class to KMT class (aku tukar ke kelas pertukangan dan elektrik sebab tak minat masak-masak masa tu....huhuhu)

12. When I was twenty one, I remember
how I was being approached by my 'beloved husband' (at that time he was just a good friend) to take me as his couple.

13. I am most happy when I feel calm and good.

14. Nothing makes me happier than
making my beloved one happy.

15. If I can change one thing, I will change my communication's skill.

16. If smiles were to make everyone feel calm then I will smile non-stop.

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could pleased everyone in our life. (Janji semua bahagia sokmo....takde nak gaduh sana gaduh sini...)

18. If you want to be appreciated then you have to
appreciate others' first.

19. Money is not everything but
we need it when we need it.

20. The most touching moments I have experienced is
to be taken care fully by my mom during my sickness even she's busy with her working life.

21. I smile when
I feel really happy and relief.

22. When I am happy, I
would like to please everybody.

23. If only I don't have to decide almost everything, then
I won't be too pening.

24. The best thing I did yesterday was
coming to work after a long vacation.

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title," Yo! It's Me"

26. One thing I must do before I die is
to ask forgiveness from everyone I loved that have been hurt from my mistakes.

27. Doing this meme, I feel like asking my friends to do the same thing in the sake of charity.


The originator of this tag is aiming of having 100 people completing this meme before 26th August! So to support his noble cause, I in turn am tagging :
Sis Lyna
Lady Ugly
Mr. TJ
Sue
Mr. Qasseh Hati
Mr. Mystrique


and all those who feel up to doing this.


Once this tag is done, please leave a comment in Idham’s blog to inform him that you have done the tag. Many thanks and hope this small tag could contribute towards making some orphans happy, insya Allah...


wasalam....

Quote for the day : "Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action."