Friday, April 13, 2007

More Positive Responds...

Assalamualaikum...


Hmm... I feel so happy today. It is worth being part of the committee of the alumni because I got the chance to gather and find out where all my old schoolmates have been doing now. If I'm not part of the alumni, I don't think I will do all these kind of things.


As a result of my efforts, I've meet some of my very very old friends (haven't seen them for almost 13 - 16 years)... eventhough just meeting them online (email, YM and sms), but the efforts are very worthwhile... By today, I have gather almost 30 - 40 of my old friends' data such as their full names, addresses, phone numbers, emails and occupations. Most of them have given me such a tremendous help by forwarding the other's email address or handphone number. Thank you for that...


Hmm... and I do hope the responds become more and more larger to the extent where I could gather all of my SPM of '96 batch. It is just a big hope and I would really appreciate if there are any more ideas from anyone out there on how can I gain more contacts numbers or email. I do admit that I can't remember some of the person who had replied to my mail... and some of them also can't remember who I am....but this is one of the way where we can get to know back who was our friends from school, right?


That's all for now...


Do all the good that you can,
To all the people that you can,
In all the ways that you can,
At all the places that you can,
At all the time that you can,
As long as ever you can.